1. Orchard Lake St. Mary 10-0 (No. 1 last week): The No. 1 ranked team wire to wire for the regular season. Could meet a game Bloomfield Hills squad in the championship game of the Bloomfield Hills district
2. Ann Arbor Huron 13-0 (2): The River Rats await either Ypsilanti or Saline in the semis at Ypsi Lincoln. 13-2 Belleville is on the other side of the bracket.
3. Detroit U-D Jesuit 8-0 (3): The Catholic League champion isn’t one of the top seeds at the Detroit Renaissance district because the Cubs didn’t play enough games, so they’ll open Tuesday against Detroit Mumford.
4. Detroit King 15-2 (4): The PSL champions open the postseason at Grosse Pointe North against Grosse Pointe South. This district is loaded, with two other ranked teams Hamtramck and Cass Tech.
5. Grand Rapids Catholic Central 13-0 (5): Will likely have to get past Unity Christian in the D2 district at Allendale.
6. Zeeland East 16-0 (6): Host a D1 district and will play Zeeland West or Grandville in the semis.
7. Flint Beecher 10-1 (7): Division 3 is a tough field, with Beecher beginning the tournament as the favorite.
8. Hamtramck 14-2 (10): Will likely play Cass Tech at Grosse Pointe North on Tuesday.
9. Flint Carman-Ainsworth 11-2 (8): From the high of beating Grand Blanc to back down to earth against Davison. The Cavs play Swartz Creek at Flushing in a D1 district semifinal.
10. Grand Blanc 8-2 (11): Open at home against Flint Kearsley in a D1 semifinal.
11. Birmingham Brother Rice 6-4 (NR): Young squad — the Warriors start four sophs and a frosh — is playing its best basketball at the right time.
12. Chander Park Academy 13-2 (NR): Hot off back-to-back wins over top 25 teams Edison and Summit Academy North.
13. Warren De La Salle 8-3 (9): Can’t miss pick: A Warren school will when the Woods Tower district.
14. Forest Hills Northern 13-1 (12): Will get back to work at the Grand Rapids Northview D1 district after the Kent County shutdown.
15. Romulus Summit Academy North 14-1 (13): Expect a big-time guard matchup in the D2 district final at New Boston Huron between Summit junior Orlando Lovejoy and Ecrose sophomore Malik Olafioye.
16. Clarkston 12-3 (15): The Wolves will play either Waterford Kettering or Lake Orion in the D1 district semifinal at Oxford.
17. Benton Harbor 12-2 (16): Possibly headed for a rematch with Coloma in the district final, no easy task with the Comets playing at home and Drew Goodline shooting the heck out of it.
18. Williamston 9-2 (17): Both Fowlerville and host Chelsea could pose stiff tests in their D2 district.
19. Detroit Cass Tech 14-1 (20): Open Tuesday at host Grosse Pointe North then would play Hamtramck in the district semis.
20. Grand Ledge 7-4 (NR): Won the CAAC-Blue tournament, with senior guard David Rivera continuing to play clutch basketball.
21. Grand Rapids South Christian 13-2 (21): The host school opens Tuesday against Wyoming Kelloggsville in a tough D2 district that includes Grand Rapids Christian and Godwin Heights..
22. Rockford 15-2 (22): Opens postseason at home Tuesday against Forest Hills Central.
23. North Farmington 8-2 (23): Could be handed to a D1 district final against Brother Rice.
24. Detroit Edison 9-3 (14): Host to a D2 district, opening against winless Detroit University Prep … the worse won, the better one is on the top of the bracket.
25. Davison 11-3 (NR): Beat No. 9 Carman-Ainsworth and have two upperclassmen playing lights out, senior guard Nate Brown and junior wing Dane Coleman.